JuzToday's Terms and Conditions
JuzToday acts as a marketing agent for our clients ("Merchants") in offering on our website their products or services at discounted price in the form of vouchers ("JuzToday Vouchers").
On JuzToday.com, vouchers are sold which could be exchanged for products and services from the Merchants, subject to our terms and conditions (this page) and the additional terms and conditions made by the Merchant as presented under the Terms & Conditions of each promotion ("Deal") page. To ensure that you or the person that has received the JuzToday Voucher can redeem the voucher for the products or services at the location listed on the website at the time of purchase, the voucher should be handed in within the redemption/validity period ("Redemption Period"). Failure to exchange or redeem any JuzToday Voucher before the expiry of the Redemption Period will invalidate the JuzToday Voucher. The Merchant reserved the right to reject the voucher past the expiry date.
Please note that it is the Merchants, and not JuzToday, who are the sellers of the vouchers. JuzToday is authorized by the Merchants to act as their marketing agent and to collect payment on behalf of the Merchants. By purchasing a voucher, you enter into contract with the Merchant listed on the Deal page. The Merchant is solely responsible for providing you with the products / services as stated on the voucher. JuzToday will not be liable for any losses or damages directly or indirectly caused by the use of the voucher and products / services provided by the Merchant.
The prices for any vouchers ordered will be as quoted on our website. All prices are inclusive of GST and full payment terms will be specified at the time of the purchase. You may pay for your voucher via PayPal, a third party secured online payment system accepting debit and credit cards. Payment via bank transfer will be considered upon request. JuzToday has no access to your financial information which you entered via these 3rd party payment systems and, therefore, do not store your financial information in any form and are not liable for any possible loses or damages caused by these payment systems.
Upon completion of online payment, the vouchers are in the form of electronic coupons and could be downloaded from the website. Each voucher carries a unique coupon code. The vouchers are not exchangeable for any form of cash or credit alternative. A confirmation email with instruction on downloading the electronic coupon with a list of coupon codes will be sent to your email addresses upon completion of online payment. If you have not received the confirmation email within 1 day from the date of payment, please contact us @ http://www.juztoday.com/contact-us.php.
The goods and services are provided by the Merchant and not by JuzToday. Additional Terms and Conditions made by the Merchant might apply and might be subject to change without former notice. If you have any complaints, please contact our customer service @ http://www.juztoday.com/contact-us.php.
JuzMarket's Exchange and Refund Policy
We take great pride in ensuring that our products are of great quality and condition. Please see below for terms and conditions relating to our exchange/refund policies
- Items are easily exchanged within 7 days, in the following cases
- When product received is a defective item
- When there is an error in the item you received based on order placed
- Product exchange is of priority, refund of product due to incorrect selection will not be entertained
- No cancellation of orders after payment is made
- Items to be exchanged/refund must be in unopened, new, re-sellable condition
- Exchange or refund will not be entertained when
- When product has been used
- When tag from item is detached, for item that comes with a tag attached
- For Skincare and Fragrance, exchange and refund will not be entertained when product is opened or seal has been broken
- A full refund will be provided given that item runs out of stock
- Delivery cost incurred in the exchange and refund procedure shall be born by the customer
- Date in which 7 day exchange/refund policy kick in
- Expect to receive product generally 4-6 days after payment has been made
- Given that product has not been receive 7 days after payment has been made, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us
- Given that no notification was made within 7 days, we will automatically consider that 7 day exchange/refund policy will kick in 7 days upon payment has been made
- All exchange and refunds will be reviewed first by JuzToday and we reserve the right to perform the following remedies including
- Replacing the product with a new item of the same design and model, or
- Full refund in JuzToday credit
- JuzToday will not be responsible for damaged items during the mailing process
- If buyer did not receive the package due to incorrect address or buyer was not present to collect item from postage service, buyer will be responsible for paying respective re-delivery cost
- JuzToday will not be responsible for problems resulting from the use of the facial masks. If skin irritation occurs, consult a doctor immediately.