Launched in Feb 2011, JuzToday.com is currently one of the leading group buying websites in Singapore. Every day, we feature discount coupons on the best things to do, east, see and buy across Singapore. If you are looking forward to work at an exciting, fast-paced start-up in a casual and flexible settings without much formalities and regulations, JuzToday is the place for you.
Creative Copywriter (Full Time / Part Time)
- Craft creative write-ups on deals that can range from clear-cut to wacky.
- Publish deals that are well-researched and features the selling points of the businesses.
- Coordinate with other departments within the Company to ensure timely delivery of services.
- Support development, editing, and quality assurance of marketing collaterals and other publications.
- Relevant editorial experience at a travel, entertainment, or lifestyle magazines and publications will be highly preferred, but not a must as long as you can write compelling and intelligent articles.
- You should have the ability to develop creative and attractive materials with tight deadlines.
Partnership Development Executive (Full Time / Part Time)
Sales/Partnership Development Executives are in charge of expanding our network or partners in Singapore. The acquisition of new partners is key for our business' success and we are looking for experienced Sales/Partnership Development Executive to help sustain our rapid growth.
The Sales/Partnership Development Executive's role will be to leverage existing connections and related experience in merchant advertising to build partnerships with local merchants and negotiate great deals for JuzToday's members. Our partners mainly include Restaurants, Spas, Theaters, Magazines and any merchant able to offer great deals to our members.
We need connected, innovative, and dynamic sales-minded individuals. Experience with online sales, advertising, social media and cold calling are beneficial to a Sales/Partnership Development executive's success. If you want to work in a dynamic and fun environment within an exciting new company, this is the right place!
- Acquisition of New Partner &; Merchant through cold calls and referrals
- Preparing of business quotations/proposals based on Partner & Merchant's needs
- Conduct presentation to prospective Partner & Merchant
- Respond to and serve existing Partner & Merchant through appropriate and ethical methods
- Responsible for meeting monthly target
- Support marketing activities
The suitable candidate should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, have a flair for sales job and enjoy meeting people. He/She must be a highly responsible and committed individual and can work well as a team.
- Min GCE O-levels with credits in English
- Proficiency in Basic Microsoft Applications - MS Words, Excel and E-mail
- Experience in B2B business sales preferred
- Preferably with 1-2 years experience of sales with proven track record
- Basic Salary + Commission + Allowance
- Discovering fun activities in Singapore everyday!
If you are interested to apply for the opening, please send your resume & portfolio (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org.